TOPIC: 10 Thoughts to Motivate You
When challenges and difficulties arise, motivation can sometimes be hard to come by. This leads people to procrastinate or avoid goals which seem difficult.
Your thoughts are powerful channels for motivation, and it is important to ensure that you choose your thoughts carefully and use them to reinforce your self-confidence. Negative thoughts can be very effective at preventing you from achieving your goals, but on the flip side, positive thoughts can be just as powerful at helping you achieve those goals.
The next time you feel unmotivated, use any of these 10 positive thoughts to reenergize yourself. They really work!
- I can do anything.As simple as it sounds, this helps to remind you that there is nothing you set your mind to that cannot be done.
- This is why I can.Fix your mind with reasons why you can do certain tasks instead of reasons why you cannot.
- I deserve more.Everyone deserves a better life. For some people, it can be a better job or marriage. Whatever you feel you deserve, work for it.
- It’s never too late.Regardless of what anyone might have gone through, you can always have a fresh start. All you have to do is make a decision.
- There will always be challenges.There is a popular saying that goes: “life is not a bed of roses”, Challenges will always come but they shouldn’t stop you.
- There’s no “perfect” time. Perfect timing doesn’t exist — there’s no such thing. Do what you have to do when you have the opportunity.
- There’s no perfect plan.There are some certain flaws in your plan — but there are in every plan.
- Everybody starts somewhere.There is always a starting point. Every successful person today started from somewhere.
- One step at a time.Don’t rush. Little drops of water make a mighty ocean. Don’t try to do everything at once.
- It can only get better.Try and try, it is never easy at first.