More Effective Detection of Defects, Corrosion and Loss of Wall Thickness, with Instant Results.
Digital Radiography is a non-destructive testing (NDT) method that uses radiographic imaging to detect defects, cracks, corrosion and loss of wall thickness.
This testing method involves the absorption of penetrating radiation through the sample being inspected, using a flat panel detector to automatically acquire images and transfer them to a computer for viewing. This makes it more efficient than conventional radiography.
RusselSmith’s Digital Radiography Service is used for assessing piping and valves, and it can
detect abnormalities in materials such as steel, aluminium and composites.
- Enhanced Viewing of Images
- Instant Results
- Digital Image Format, which Allows for Easy
- Sharing and Archiving
- Cost Savings Due to Lack of Film Usage
- Full Adherence to Regulatory Requirements
- Trained and Experienced Personnel