The complex nature of today’ structures requires great reliability in each component or material to ensure trouble-free service and above all, safety.
As a result of external factors and use, offshore and onshore facilities may experience material failures like corrosion, wall loss, mechanical integrity anomalies, stress and strain during their service life. These effects are potentially dangerous and can result in unplanned shutdowns.
RusselSmith’s Mechanical Integrity Inspection Services ensure that assets are maintained in top condition and that they function optimally.
Our Mechanical Integrity Inspection Services include:
Non-Destructive Testing Services
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Visual Inspection
- Dye Penetrant Inspection
- Eddy Current Testing
- Cathodic Protection
- Borescope Inspection
- Corrosion Mapping
- API Inspection
- Vessel Inspection
- Storage Tank Inspection
Advanced NDT Services
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing
- Time of Flight Diffraction(TOFD), for High-precision Weld Inspection
- Internal Rotary Inspection System(IRIS) for Pipes and Tubing
- Remote Field Eddy Current Testing(RFT)
- Alternating Current Field Measurement(ACFM)
- Magnetic Flux Leakage(MFL)
- In-situ Metallography
- Digital Radiography
- Pulsed Eddy Current(PEC) Test
You can also call us on +234 1 295 0809 to speak to an expert about any of our services.