The Basic Corrosion course focuses on corrosion and the potential problems caused by corrosion. It provides a basic but thorough review of causes of corrosion and the methods by which it can be identified, monitored and controlled. Active participation is encouraged through hands-on experiments and case studies, as well as an open discussion format.
NACE is recognized as an Authorized power of Continuing Education Units by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Completing the basic corrosion course shows employers that you have a strong understanding of the basics and it is the first step in working towards becoming NACE certified.
The course covers:
- Economic, environmental, and safety impact
- Forms and causes of corrosion
- How to identify, inspect, monitor, and control
- Basic electrochemical terms, processes and concepts
- Types of metals, non-metals, composites, concrete and ceramics
- Basic Corrosion: 23rd -27th of May, 2017.
- CP3- Cathodic Protection Technologist: 28th of August-2nd of September, 2017.
Venue: Protea Hotel, Victoria Island, Violet Yough Close, off Ademola Adetokunbo.
Registration Link : http://www.nace.org/cstm/education/courses/courseschedule.aspx
Questions about the Course?
Contact : Eric Oguama (Lagos section, NACE International)
Phone : +234(0)8033921495