|Job Reference Code:||Job Type:
Position: ROV PILOTSummary of Functions:
• Develop project schedules in conjunction with the Projects Manager & Unit Manager; plan, direct and assign duties for ROV project personnel; schedule and authorize overtime as necessary to meet project schedules.
• Trains ROV engineers on operational functions; conduct safety orientations and meetings; assures that established policies and procedures are followed.
• Oversee and supervise all functions including receiving of components, ROV equipment inventory control and interim quality checks and shipping; assures compliance with all regulations and good code of practice.
• Conversant with relevant ROV work techniques and legislation; Report any nonconforming work. Prepare project reports. Assist in necessary project documentation.
• Data analysis. Reading and interpreting drawings and procedures as maybe required.
• Demonstrate all the skills and knowledge required of ROV; have knowledge of the ROV services certification scheme.
• Have a comprehensive knowledge of advanced ROV rescue techniques.
• Perform tests, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain the equipment as necessary.
• Verify that the integrity of the structure has been restored for the purpose it was designed.
• Take pictures and/or video of completed work for presentation to the client.
• Troubleshoots all ROV project problems; assures that equipment and materials are properly maintained for efficient operations; reports any process or equipment problems to the Unit Manager and or Projects Manager.
• Possess current certificates for all operation areas as per OGUK and other relevant guidelines
• Valid OPITO BOSIET/HUET Certification
• Knowledge and Adherence to safety rules and regulations
• ASNT Level III in UT, MT, PT, RT & ET (Mandatory)
• PEC Qualifications mandatory
• A good university first degree in Engineering, or equivalent technical discipline.
• Advanced Subsea Engineering Certificate
• Expertise in video ray Pro 4, VideoRay MSS (Mandatory)
• Must be fully competent, conversant and have a strong working knowledge of remotely operated vehicles (ROVs)
• Experience in risk assessments, HSE Audits/Meetings/Inspections, HSE Training, HSE Performance Reporting, First-Aid, and Accident Investigation.
How to Apply: Apply Here