|Job Reference Code:
Position: Facilities CoordinatorSummary of Functions:
• Responsible for coordinating, prioritizing and overseeing the completion of reactive and planned activities along with ensuring that clients (internal & external) are provided with compliant, reliable services that achieves value for money through effective cost saving measures whilst meeting the operational needs for RusselSmith business
• Conduct daily facilities/site inspections and provide required data for management use
• To provide required operational information of all RusselSmith managed facilities per time in order to demonstrate the quality of facilities services and work with the team to maintain, challenge and evolve service delivery
• Ensures that all requests from various users/department within the organization are dealt with in a timely manner and in accordance with stipulated service level agreement
• Develop a partnering relationship with all key stakeholders, aiming to meet their needs whilst maintaining budget control and alignment of policies and procedures
• Supervises Maintenance tasks to meet the requirement of statutory and regulatory legislation, quality and service level agreement requirements
• Monitors operational performance of service providers including maintenance and security operations in line with processes and procedures to achieve optimal efficiency and also escalates issues to the facilities manager as and when required
• Ensures that invoices for services rendered are duly submitted for payment processes
• Operates as the customer service liaison personnel for the FAS department towards providing unparalleled service delivery for users of RusselSmith facilities
• Prepares all required facilities reports (Weekly Maintenance Reports, Monthly Financial Report, Quarterly Report, Bi-Annual & Annual FM Report)
• Develops and implement the planned preventive maintenance schedules and in line with the standards operating procedure.
• Coordinate all ground maintenance staff (technicians, housekeeping supervisor etc.)
• Responsible for all weekly FM related Health and Safety reporting and in accordance with organization's HSE policy/procedure
• Ensures that all relevant FM logs on all RusselSmith facilities are properly kept, monitored and updated daily, in line with the Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015)
• Policy & Procedures- Oversee the development, review and implementation of departmental policies, procedures and forms.
• Maintains an excellent working relationship with other organizations, ensuring the organization is well received and presented professionally and positively.
• Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
• Ensure all contractors are supervised and supply risk assessment for all project based activities within the unit are strictly in line with standard project management methodologies and HSE processes and procedures
A good university first degree is required.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential.
• Good reasoning ability is important.
• Good team spirit and project management skills
• Good administrative and organizational skills
• Good problem-solving skills and initiative
• Good relational and customer service skills
• Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
• Good reasoning skills; communication skills; multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential. Sitting for extended periods is common. Hearing, vision and speaking within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
How to Apply: Apply Here